Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Saturday Morning

Saturday Morning

I had to wake up early in the morning and put on my gardening gloves and go help my dad with the gardening at the back yard. Before I went to help him I had to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I herd my dad calling I rushed down and said I'm here to help. Finally I got a time to help my dad for the first time with out my mum calling me to come and get something for her.

When me and my dad had done some of the gardening we went inside for a cup of tea. We then had a little rest then went and finished off our gardening. I had to pull out the weed and my dad was on the other side planting in some new flowers. When he finished he came to my side and helped me pull out the weeds. After I finished pulling out the weeds I had to mow the lorn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment